1.Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。
2.God helps those who help themselves. 天助自助者。
3.Easier said than done. 说起来容易做起来难。
4.Where there is a will,there is a way. 有志者事竟成。
5.One false step will make a great difference. 失之毫厘，谬之千里。
6.Slow and steady wins the race. 稳扎稳打无往而不胜。
7.A fall into the pit,a gain in your wit. 吃一堑，长一智。
8.Experience is the mother of wisdom. 实践出真知。
9.All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. 只工作不玩耍，聪明孩子也变傻。
10.Beauty without virtue is a rose without fragrance.无德之美犹如没有香味的玫瑰，徒有其表。
11.More hasty,less speed. 欲速则不达。
12.Its never too old to learn. 活到老，学到老。
13.All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的未必都是金子。
14.A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.千里之行始于足下。
15.Look before you leap. 三思而后行。
16.Rome was not built in a day. 伟业非一日之功。
17.Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
18.well begun,half done. 好的开始等于成功的一半。
19.It is hard to please all. 众口难调。
20.Out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见，心不念。
21.Facts speak plainer than words. 事实胜于雄辩。
22.Call back white and white back. 颠倒黑白。
23.First things first. 凡事有轻重缓急。
24.Ill news travels fast. 坏事传千里。
25.A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真情。
26.live not to eat,but eat to live. 活着不是为了吃饭，吃饭为了活着。
27.Action speaks louder than words. 行动胜过语言。
28.East or west,home is the best. 金窝银窝不如自家草窝。
29.Its not the gay coat that makes the gentleman. 君子在德不在衣。
30.Beauty will buy no beef. 漂亮不能当饭吃。
31.Like and like make good friends. 趣味相投。
32.The older, the wiser. 姜是老的辣。
33.Do as Romans do in Rome. 入乡随俗。
34.An idle youth,a needy age. 少壮不努力，老大徒伤悲。
35.As the tree,so the fruit. 种瓜得瓜，种豆得豆。
36.To live is to learn,to learnistobetterlive.活着为了学习，学习为了更好的活着
Recently, the problem of … has aroused people's concern. 最近，……问题已引起人们的关注.The Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.互联网已在我们的生活中扮演着越来越重要的角色.它给我们带来了许多好处，但也产生了一些严重的问题.Nowadays, (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face.如今，（人口过剩）已成为我们不得不面对的问题了.It is commonly believed that … / It is a common belief that … 人们一般认为…… Many people insist that … 很多人坚持认为……With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that… 随着科技的发展，越来越多的人认为……A lot of people seem to think that … so很多人似乎认为…… 引出不同观点：People's views on … vary from person to person. Some hold that …. However, others believe that….人们对……的观点因人而异.有些人认为……，然而其他人却认为……People may have different opinions on …px.wangxiao.so人们对……可能会有不同的见解. Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person.人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异. There are different opinions among people as to …关于……，人们的观点大不相同. Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure). 对（失败）人们的态度各不相同。
Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that… 把所有这些因素加以考虑，我们自然会得出结论……Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that … 考虑所有这些因素，我们可能会得出合理的结论……Hence/Therefore, we'd better come to the conclusion that …因此，我们最好得出这样的结论……There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits.毫无疑问，跳槽有优点也有缺点.All in all, we cannot live without … But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.总之，我们没有…是无法生活的.但同时，我们必须寻求新的解决办法来对付可能出现的新问题. 提出建议：It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了.It is time to take the advice of … and to put special emphasis on the improvement of … 该是采纳……的建议，并对……的进展给予特殊重视的时候了。There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of …毫无疑问，对……问题应予以足够的重视.Obviously， … If we want to do something … ， it is essential that …显然，如果我们想做某事，很重要的是…Only in this way can we … 只有这样，我们才能……It must be realized that …我们必须意识到……。
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力，结果往往出人意料 2. Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事，也可理解为傻人有傻福 3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生 4. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. 脑中有知识，胜过手中有金钱。
5. Not every morning wake up your alarm clock, but dream！ 每天早上叫醒你的不是闹钟，而是梦想 6. Only few people know that life is beautiful for lacking something. The so-called turning-around is that you not only miss the sun in day time but also the stars at night. 只有很少的人才懂得，人生是因为缺憾而美丽，而所谓的回头，只不过是丢掉了白天的太阳之后，又错过了夜晚的星星。 7. True friends see your tears before they even fall. 真正的朋友总在你的眼泪滑落之前，就看到了眼里的泪水。
8. Be alike flower. Spread beauty and happiness wherever you stay; irrespective of your surroundings. 像花儿一样，无论身在何处，不管周遭环境如何，都依然潇洒的绽放自己的美丽，活出自己的精彩 9. All problems are ultimately a matter of time. All the troubles, they are actually asking for trouble！ 一切问题，最终都是时间问题。一切烦恼，其实都是自寻烦恼！ 10. You can't have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday 如果你无法忘掉昨天，就不会有一个更好的明天。
11. Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. 青春不是年华，而是心境；青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝，而是深沉的意志、宏伟的想象、炽热的感情；青春是生命的深泉在涌流。 12. Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing appetite for what's next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart, there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, courage and power from man and from the infinite, so long as you are young. 无论年届花甲，抑或二八芳龄，心中皆有生命之欢乐，奇迹之诱惑，孩童般天真久盛不衰。
人人心中皆有一台天线，只要你从天上人间接受美好、希望、欢乐、勇气和力量的信号，你就青春永驻，风华常存。 13. It cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much. 再怎么样强调保护眼睛的重要性都不为过。
14. I will live up to my end of the deal/ I'll never break my promise. 我要兑现我的承诺。 15. To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言，你是一个人；但是对于某人而且，你是他的整个世界。
16. Weeping may endure through the night ,but joy comes in the morning. 夜晚也许会蒙受悲伤，但是欢愉总在清晨来临。 17. Be kind to one another, tender- hearted, forgiving each other. 要以恩慈相待，存怜悯的心，彼此饶恕。
18. Never frown, even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love your smile. 纵然伤心，也不要愁眉不展，因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 19. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难朋友才是真正的朋友。
20. Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩。 21. Every man has his fault;/ No one is perfect. 人非圣贤，谁能无过。
22. He who teaches you one day is your father for life. 一日为师，终身为父。 23. knowledge is power。
知识就是力量。 24. No gains,no pains. 吃得苦中苦，方为人上人。
25. Where there is a will ,there is a way. 留得青山在，不怕没柴烧。 26. Time and tide wait for on man. 岁月不饶人。
27. Well begun is half done. 好的开始就是成功的一半。（还可译为：事半功倍）。
1.what is your dream school like? 2.Going to a British high school for one year was a very enjoyable and exciting experience for me。
3.He also told us that the best way to earn respect from the school was to work hard and achieve high grades. 4.It was difficult to remember all the faces and names. 5.I found the homework was not as heavy as what I used to get in my old school, 6.I was glad that all my classmates enjoyed the cake that I made. 7.Cooking was really fun as I learned how to buy, prepare and cook food. 8.I was very lucky to experience this different way of life… 9.I would very much like to be your penfriend. 10.Would you please be my guide if I travel to your city? 11.I can't go home until my mum gets home from work. 12.Our club is much more than just music. 1.Suddenly a door opens and a soccer ball flies through the room. Eric runs in after it, followed by a big dog, walking very slowly. 2. You weren't supposed to come home until tomorrow! 3.The room is a mess, with pizza boxes on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink. 4.Daniel, we thought you were an adult, a person from whom we could expect good decisions… 5.Eric sits on his bed looking at Daniel, who has his arm crossed and looks angry. 6.Remember to pay attention to the instructions such as 'shouting angrily' or 'sounding very angry'. 7.Thank you for your help and good advice, George. 8.What's up? 1.Eating more fruit makes me feel better. 2.Do you think we can change our appearance by wearing different clothes? 3.Which do you think is more important, eating well or doing exercise? 4.I used to go to the gym three times a week, but I don't work out any more. 5.She says health is priceless. 6.I follow my doctor's advice and exercise for at least half an hour every day. 7.I'm feeling better now. 8.Nothing is more important than health. 9.I'm becoming slimmer and slimmer. 10.I've lost 7 kg in the last two months. However, sometimes, I feel tired and weak. 11.We shouldn't be embarrassed about our weight. 12.The truth is, the diet and lifestyle of teenagers are often a headache to adults. 13.I know another way to stay slim. 14.Exercise is something that can help to make you look good, feel good and be healthy. 15.Experts suggest that teenagers spend at least 30 minutes exercising, five times a week. 16.This is really a touching story — a stranger who donated part of his liver to a girl he doesn't even know. 1.We'll live with the local people in their villages, and eat and drink whatever they do, including cow's blood. 2.During the day, we'll walk across the land, following the footprints of big animals such as elephants, lions and giraffes. 3.I can't wait to … 4.You have to wear special clothing, a helmet and a life jacket, just in case your raft gets turned upside down or sinks. 5.We'll try to get as close as possible to the animals, even though they are dangerous, so that I can take some really good photos. 6.Would you like the chance to discover a place of mystery and beauty in the southwest of China? 7.He described a beautiful kingdom where three rivers joined together, snow-capped mountains reached to the sky, and fields of long grass covered the earth. 8.Lakes, surrounded by vast grasslands, look like jewels. 9.In this heavenly world, people live in perfect harmony with nature and the outside world is forgotten. M2U3 1.By the 1920s, he had become an explorer, searching for the tombs of the Egyptian kings. 2.Upon entering the tomb, Carter's lucky pet bird, which led him to the place, was eaten by a snake. 3.If breathed in, they can result in illness or even death. 4.The people of China can be proud of Yang Liwei and young people all over the world can look up to him as an example of a man who managed to live his dream. 5.All my years of training as an explorer have finally paid off. 6.Within seven years, 21 people who had something to do with the opening of the tomb died. 7.Although Yang did not actually get the best scores on every single test, it was his high scores on the psychological tests that finally won him his position as China's first astronaut. 8.He took all kinds of tests to prove he was qualified for this important task. 9.The people of China can be proud of Yang Liwei and young people all over the world can look up to him as an example of a man who managed to live his dream.。
where there is a river, there is a city.
never say die!
all roads lead to Roma!
every coin has two sides.
where there is a will, there is a way!
practice makes perfect!
all men were born equal!
it is the + 序数词+time +that从句（从句用现在完成时）
it is time for sb to do sth
it depends on.